Here are some other things I am thankful for this week:
- Health!! ( a huge one as I had two very sick children to start the week, lots of laundry!)
- A husband - I had to take care of them myself this one time, and I am so grateful that I am not always doing this alone. My heart goes out to single parents!
- Snuggles - kids are so snuggly when they are sick, can't get enough of that. Even if there is a bucket between us. :(
- A shower- yes, it was a huge blessing to be granted time to shower after not being able to leave my baby's side for more than a minute!
- Food- so much food is being prepared for tomorrow, we are blessed beyond measure
- Family and Friends- we get to host a large group and I couldn't be happier! You can never have too many people at the holidays! (unless you don't like any of them of course, and well, then I am sorry for you!)
- Church - I can't wait for tomorrow's service. The Thanksgiving service at Immanuel is always a favorite.
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, and if you have no one to share the day with, come on over! We'll have plenty of food!