- I have to say, nothing will brighten your sub-zero dwelling, 3 feet of snow cover (with higher drifts) wind blown, school cancelled- again! day more than seeing that you have received a "Happy 101" award from a great blog buddy, Melissa, from Full Circle. She is an amazing woman of God who has opened her heart and home to foster children and has most definitely improved many lives in the process. Not only by her caring for the children, but her sharing of life, love and laughter along the way. Stop over there and check her out!
- The means by which I can accept this award of course cause me to reflect. About happiness and pass it on to others who make me happy or others happy. Not a problem! So, write 10 things that make you happy and try to do at least one today! Then, give this award to 10 bloggers who make you happy - and make sure you tell them to come collect their award! If you receive the award, don't forget to link back to the one who gave it to you!
What makes me happy? Here goes nothing!
- My Kids - they make me laugh, cry, and cringe- I wouldn't have it any other way!
- My Hubby- he always makes me happy, but more so now as he is back home every night!
- My Bloggy Buddies - friendships born out of this crazy thing called the Internet- who knew?!
- My IRL friends -- I wouldn't survive anything without them!
- Reading (okay- stalking) other bloggers
- My church- its a great place to go and feel connected and re-energized!
- Reading books, curled up with a blanket by the fire... perfection
- Snow- yes, snow still makes me happy
- Cooking for friends and family
- Game night with the family
Okay, now for the blogs that make me happy!
- Faith Imagined
- Bina's Pad
- Holly's Creative Creations
- Steph's Here
- Heavenly Humor
- Training For Life...Walking with God
- A Life Outside the Box
- Nicole Baart
- Sweetest Pea
- The Big Mama Blog
Okay! Congratulations to you winners, if your name is listed, go ahead and accept the award at your blog and pay it forward. If you are reading this, go check out these amazing blogs as well!