Because it's Friday and my head is full or random thoughts from the week.
So, here it goes.
1. My bedside lamp burned out. I have no bulbs to replace it. So I did what every wife of the year would do... stole my husband's light bulb. He'll never know... shhh....
2. That little insignificant bug that I mentioned Wednesday is continuing to bless my life... Hunh. Maybe he wasn't so insignificant after all.
3. That new show on CBS, Mike and Molly- cracks me up. It just does.
4. It is fall. It is not raining. It's beautiful.
5. We might get frost this weekend.... I'm trying really hard not to mention pumpkins, as it seems that I have the last few Fridays...but I'm a little worried about the pumpkin supply... just sayin'
6. I wonder if anyone will show up to Bible study this week? Wanna join me? Anyone? Ironic that our topic is Identity and purpose. Perhaps I misunderstood a calling?
7. The most disturbing thing from my week... my 7 year old daughter has a more active social life than I do. 3 Friday nights in a row she has had plans... I don't have plans for ANY Friday nights! Except next week. Which I'll tell you about next week. Or the week after that.
Y'all have a great weekend!!