Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm sure it was a typo...

...but it doesn't seem that way. I don't know if you know this, but I have been given an award. For what you may ask? Good question! Okay seriously now. I have had been granted this honor by Bina over at Bina's Pad. She won this award and had to pass it on to 3 more people, guess her choices were limited! ;) Okay, I know, I am horrible at receiving any sort of gift or praise with Grace. I am certain that when God lets me into those pearly gates I will say " oh, me? really? I don't deserve that! I yell at my kids, I called someone a name once in 2nd grade, I have spent too much time at church checking out hairstyles instead of focusing on the preacher! Surely someone else deserves it more than me. " Moving on. Here's my beautiful award: So, feeling of course undeserving, I decided to look up the actual definition of the word Humane. It is: Humane: (adj)marked by compassion, sympathy, or consideration for humans or animals. Well, I guess its true then. I do feel I am those things. (just not deserving an award for it! ;)) So, Bina, I accept your heartfelt award with many thanks.
  • The rules: 1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. 2) Pass the award to other bloggers that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
  • I am giving this to Mom with Many names Because if anyone fits that description, it is her!
  • And over at Full Circle, Melissa is also very deserving of this award.

Go ahead and check out those amazing women, and thanks for letting me air my insecurities to you all! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award! I think blog awards are so fun! Plus you get to find out about other great blogs out there!