Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween... a bit late

It's hard to believe that we have gone from this, just a couple years ago...
Sulley and Boo from Monster's Inc....and the fireman and the princess, even before the monsters came out...
...to these giants! A skateboarder and a snow princess. (we blame her for Friday's surprise snow shower!)
The local college had trick or treating in the dorms on Friday night, so we did that instead, hmmm. walk door to door in 35 degree weather with wind or go inside to the dorms and get more candy every 2 feet. Yup. Good choice!
So, Saturday night we were able to stay home and answer the door for trick or treaters. Maicy takes this job very seriously! Here she waits "patiently" for new goblins to come to the door.
And then she needs a break! That's right...we just keep adding to our dentist bill.

1 comment:

Bina said...

I am not sure when it happened... I am still scratching my head and wondering just when it was that our kids were old enough that they went to a friend's house for Halloween...that I didn't have to do their makeup or hair...that they WANTED to go over there instead of to the church Harvest festival... I am still not sure when it was that I blinked...but I am glad to know that I am not alone in the head scratching.

Your kids look great...am glad you had fun! Have a gift for you over on my blog today :)