Sunday, November 15, 2009

You Punched my Tooth out!

Says my daughter in the cereal aisle at the grocery store. Ummm. yeah. I did. I "punched" her tooth out. And before you all go crazy and call CPS on me... let me tell assure you while it was my finger that plucked the tooth out... it didn't go down quite like she said. It had been extremely loose for several weeks and she would. freak. out. anytime anyone even suggested that she should pull it out. The nerve of us to even say it! Really. So yes, my finger got in there, maybe as I tickled (not tackled as she will tell you) to the ground (in our living room) and plucked it out (not punched). This tooth has been loose for over a month and was looking nasty, so yes, I am glad it came out. I just wish she would use different words in the grocery store ...
Here's the girl now who's trying to perfect the song "All I want for Christmas..."

No comments: