Monday, November 9, 2009

A Kept Woman

I received this in an email and thought it was a great reminder, so I wanted to share it with you, lest you think I all dropped off the face of the earth!!
You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, But GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)
There were times when I thought I could go no longer, But the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)
At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, But the LORD kept my mouth shut.. (Psa. 13)
Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, But GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)
When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up. When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)
I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me! I'm blessed to be 'kept ' Do you know a 'kept ' woman? If so pass it on to her to let her know she is 'Kept ' I'm "Kept" by the Love and Grace of God. Have a Blessed Week! Let's keep encouraging one another! "Commit your works to Me and your thoughts will be established." (PROVERBS 16:3)

2 comments:

Bina said...

Amen, my friend! Amen!

Deborah Ann said...

That's just beautiful! I see Jesus is here, so I signed up.

You're invited to visit me:

www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

for some laughs and 'God' times...