Thursday, March 11, 2010

Awesome stuff!!

Hey, so I know I haven't been around much, sorry about that. I'm sure you all care so much! What else do you do without my mindless babble 3 times a week?! It's been busy around here and blogging is once again taking a back seat. I promise to return soon with some riveting stuff that you just can't live without! :)

StudioJRU


Anyway, because I love ya,  I wanted to let you know that my dear friend Jennifer at Studio JRU is having an AWESOME giveaway!! She is an artist who makes some amazing pieces that proudly display her faith. All you have to do is go check her out and leave a comment on HER blog. She designs and sells her stuff for the (in)courage shop as well... if you haven't checked that out, I recommend it! So, click on Jennifer's link, she is letting you choose what you want too! And if you win, and want to give back, I would like the....  oh? What's that? You aren't going to give it to me?! Okay, I'll get my own, now you go and win!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have been missing you but I know firsthand with a fam how hard it can be to take the time to blog. I'm headed to the giveaway and I'll be "seeing" you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the contest. Missed you. :O)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

You are too cute Alicia! Thanks for spreadin' the word!!

~Jennifer

Ashli said...

So pretty... did you ever get a camera? We want to know!