Friday, March 5, 2010

I do believe I have seen it all...

It started out innocently enough.. It always does. I wanted to make honey butter yesterday morning for some homemade  Pillsbury bisquits. So I googled "honey butter" and found lots of recipes. I also found Butter and Honey, A Christian General Store. So, I thought that would be cute, I must check it out for gift ideas!

It started with this:

Precious right?! It has a bib, burp cloth and baby rattle in it.


And they had all kinds of adorable cookie cutters, which I loooove!! I have a slight addiction to buying cookie cutters. Granted, they are most often used in my house for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - they just taste better in a cute shape! Just ask Miss Maicy.

And then. Then. I really didn't know if I was seeing it right. **Men, you may need to stop reading here. Trust me. No really, walk away. Thank you. **




Ladies, I present to you:


What?!!! Are those what I think they are?! Oh. My. Word. Yes, yes they are. And you WASH THEM! And REUSE them!!
I promise you, I will not be purchasing and giving these away on a giveaway ever.

(bet you men who hung around are sorry now aren't you?! Shoulda listened... )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quietly whispering...... I hate throwing money away every month on "them" and would definitely consider and use said items.... :O)

Unknown said...

I love honey butter!!! What recipe did you find?

I once found a blog dedicated to making cloth pads. The cleaning process was interesting.

alicia said...

Oh, Diane. I am sure you were thrilled to see all of the fun cute patterns then! YOU may have a happy period! ;)


Alisa, I just used butter, honey and cinnamon. I am not big on measuring... it was yummy though!

There are some things I'm just not willing to wash...