1. I not only own a Turbie Twist, I LOVE my Turbie Twist. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about either. Its the towel made just for sticking on your hair fresh out of the shower. Before you shake your heads and walk away, think about it. One towel specifically designated for my hair. Not accidentally swiped with toothpaste or stolen by anyone else to dry off body parts that I would rather not come in contact with my head. Its just mine. And I don't have to feel like a giant bobble head with a full sized towel on my head. That's right. Yes, I'll wait while you run out and get your own. Best $2.99 I've ever spent.
2. I tried to sell my daughter on eBay last week. Then she said something sweet, so I kept her. God love her.
3. I feel the need to schedule a bus tour to the Ozarks with some old people now that I'm retired. Think they'll notice the 30 year old?
4. I don't like the LA Lakers. Boston disappointed me. And I really don't see the point in mic-ing the players... they just have to cut it all out anyway.
5. I had the best dinner last night with my bestest friend. And as a disclaimer I have to add that that was my best friend living here in Iowa with me, not that one that abandoned me for MN.... keep the peace girls. Keep the peace. I have room for both of you in my heart. Yes I do.
6. Every time I tried to write "peace' I was writing 'piece' instead.
7. I had lunch at Quizno's yesterday - in honor of my retirement and all. Then I went to Blue Mountain and our waiter was the same guy who helped me at Quizno's. And he remembered me. Busted. No, no I didn't cook today, would you like to make something of it? And the day before that, I ate out twice also.... okay fine. 3 times. I have no food in my house okay? Stop judging me! We are only home for 3 days this week and 2 of those were spent at work and the kids were gone. I feel your judgement. Therefore this seems like an awesome time to end this ridiculously long and random post.
Y'all have a great and fantastic weekend!!!