- The church doesn't pay for anything out of its budget.
- You are able to choose how many kids you want to help
- Each child receives 2 gifts: one clothing, one toy
- Each gift has a max $20 limit
- The person taking care of this child/ren receive a gift of groceries- 1 per family
- Members of the congregation purchase the gifts and return to church
- you can either deliver gifts to their door, or host an Angel Tree Party at your church to distribute the gifts and spread the gospel story.
Please remember that these children have done nothing to deserve a parent in prison. Also keep in mind that none of us are more than 1 bad choice from being in the exact position that these parents are in. If you have any questions at all, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section, or to email me from at email@example.com
Did I mention that they need them registered by October 23?! Click here to register or to learn more about Angel Tree.
Even if you can't register this year, consider for next year, and join me in praying for this amazing ministry. ( I will try to find my "thank you letters" from both care-givers, and prisoners and share those with you this week)