- *****UPDATE*** contest is closed and the names are in the random selector. Which actually means that since there were only 5, I wrote them down on pieces of paper and one of my kids will draw it out of a hat in the morning. I looked at random.org like the big-wig bloggers use and I am sorry, they wanted me to pay $4.95 for their services and well, I am a good Dutch girl (read: cheap) and while I am generous and will buy a book, I will not spend 5 bucks for a name drawing! Perhaps if I had 500 entries, yes, totally worth it. But, for 5 people, I think I can handle it. Anyway! Thanks for entering and leaving your comments!!!
- All you have to do is leave a comment in the comment section telling me what you like to do on a rainy day. Could be the rain that has been falling since last Thursday, but that's all I can come up with.
- If you have never commented and only lurked here, now's the time to make yourself known!! All you have to do is type in your comment, fill out the scramble word, sign in as "anonymous" and wha-la! You have left a comment. (don't forget to sign your name in with your comment though so I know who you are.)
- One more catch, I need at least 5 comments for the contest to count! That's right, I went there! So, tell your friends, leave a comment about what you like to do on a rainy day, and sit back and wait for me to figure out the random selector thing!
- Enter by Wednesday at 9pm CST.
- one entry per person! ;) thought I'd forget didn't you!
- Winners will be announced Wed night or Thursday night... or whenever I get to it. I will post them and then you can email me your address so I can send it off to you!